JOIN THE TEAM
Want to work at one of the best pubs in Hampshire?
If you want to feel a part of a hard-working, professional & passionate team, then look no further than The Hogget. As part of the team, you’ll help to ensure that everyone raves about their experience here at the pub and our customers come back time and time again.
CHEF DE PARTIe
Competitive salary for the right candidate commensurate with experience but also potential
If you’ve got chef de partie/strong commis chef experience and fancy a change plus have worked in a fresh food kitchen before then this could be the job for you.
- Overseeing a section of the kitchen and assist the other members of the brigade to produce excellent quality home-cooked food in our busy pub kitchen
- Gain experience of working on the ‘pass’ during busy periods which is an invaluable skill if you’re looking to progress
- On-the-job training and development within the team
What we look for in an Chef de Partie:
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a fresh food kitchen
- Ability to work well within a team
- Passionate about great food
- Punctuality and enthusiasm
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with other members of the settled team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good organisation skills
Package: You will have the opportunity to develop your career from the setting of a happy and settled team of kitchen professionals working in a busy fresh food pub kitchen.
- Very good salary for the right candidate commensurate with experience but also potential
- Flexible shifts and working pattern
- 28 days paid holiday
Job Type: Full-Time
Preferred but not essential: Food hygiene level 2
Please send your CV to us today to email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!