* NEW * HOGGET LOYALTY CARD
From Friday the 9th of August you can collect stamps with the NEW Hogget Loyalty Card!
All you have to do is dine with us 5 times to receive 25% off your food bill on the 6th visit over a 6 week period from the date of your first visit. Terms & Conditions apply – please scroll down this page for further details. Loyalty Cards are provided for FREE however cards can only be obtained following your first visit to dine with us – just ask a member of staff for details.
We currently have a host of exciting offers here at The Hogget that showcase what we do best which is bring you fantastic value home-cooked food with the best customer service for miles around. We pride ourselves on quality and consistency so you can be assured that a visit to The Hogget is a trip worth making. Every week we bring you an array of themed foodie events featuring excellent cooking from our talented and passionate team of chefs lead by head chef Stuart Weston. Stuart’s vision is food that seeks to satisfy and excite The Hogget’s diners without breaking the bank.
EVERY TUESDAY: ALL BURGERS £10
available lunch & evening
Any burger (steak, chicken or halloumi) for only £10 * **
* Offer price excludes toppings.
** £2.50 supplement for the ‘Burger of the Week’
* BURGER OF THE WEEK *
Example: ‘THE WHOLE HOGG’
Pork belly burger topped with apple chutney & blue cheese
Add: bacon & black pudding for £2.50 if you want to go the ‘Whole Hogg’
EVERY THURSDAY: STEAK THURSDAY
8oz RIB-EYE or SIRLOIN only £13.50
available lunch & evening
Every Thursday we offer the finest Sirloin steak from our great friends at Walter Rose & Son in Devizes, Wiltshire. Served straight off the char-grill with a roasted plum tomato, grilled field mushroom, choice of chips plus sauce.
FRIDAY is: £10 fish & chip friday
Available for lunch & evening
Every Friday our chefs will bring you the freshest fish straight off the boats for only £10.
If you love fish & chips as much as we do then Fridays at The Hogget need to go into your diary.
See you Friday!!
* LUNCH-TIME SET MENU *
2 COURSE £12.95 / 3 COURES £15.95
Monday – Friday 12-2.30pm
Carrot & ginger Soup
Welsh rarebit with ale chutney
Pasta carbonara with garlic bread
Fish & Chips
Judes Ice Cream – 2 scoops
Fruits of the Forest Creme brûlée
Bread & Butter pudding
Remember to TAG The Hogget wherever you go online – thanks!!!
@thehogget & #thehogget
LOYALTY CARD TERMS
- ‘THE HOGGET’ is the organisation offering the Loyalty Card scheme.
- ‘Customer’ is the person using the loyalty card.
- ‘Loyalty Card’ is the loyalty card issued for FREE by The Hogget.
- ‘Management’ means the proprietor and any appointed representative of the proprietor of The Hogget.
LOYALTY CARD CONDITIONS
- All information contained herein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Loyalty Card indicates an intention to be legally bound and accepting of these conditions.
- All card holders must be over the age of 18 when the card is issued. This card will not be accepted as a valid form of ID.
- Loyalty Cards and your first stamp is issued following the first dining visit to The Hogget.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of The Hogget.
- The management reserves the right to refuse the use of any Hogget Loyalty Card, and is under no obligation to give reasons for the refusal.
- The Hogget reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
- The customer may dispose of the Loyalty Card at any time by returning their Loyalty Card directly to The Hogget.
- As a Loyalty Card holder you will be entitled to the following benefits:
– 1 stamp for every visit in which you dine as a table of 1 or more and purchase a main course from The Hogget menu. Please note there is no maximum table size to qualify for a stamp but only one Hogget Loyalty Card will only be stamped per table of diners.
- Stamps earned during a visit will not be available for redemption until the next working day.
- Stamps may be redeemed by the customer in any part of The Hogget at any time during normal business hours.
- Only one card may be used/permitted per bill/ table
- The Hogget Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other 3rd party discount offer (ie The Park Health Club/Military/NHS) but can be used on a specially priced Hogget menu/offer unless specifically stated
- In the event of a lost or stolen card it is the responsibility of the customer to report the card missing to The Hogget.
- If your Loyalty Card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us immediately call 01256 763009 during business hours.
- The management reserve the right to amend or change the above conditions without notification, and upon issue of a new set of terms and conditions, it will be deemed as acceptance of these new conditions by the customer
- The Loyalty Card must be stamped at the point of purchase to earn a stamp, and stamps will not be awarded retrospectively where the Cardholder fails to present the Card for any transaction.
- Stamps will be awarded on purchases of food when dining in The Hogget and may be redeemed during future visits to The Hogget to dine. Stamps can only be added to the Loyalty Card upon presentation of the Card at the till when paying and settling your bill. Please note stamps cannot be earned or redeemed until you have received your Card following your first visit or once a card has been filled with stamps.
- Please note your Card does have a fixed expiry date of 6 weeks from your first visit. If you have not redeemed your fully stamped Loyalty Card to receive your 25% discount off food within that 6 week period prior to the expiry date then then the card and stamps will be deemed invalid.
- Please note that is there is NO maximum size to a table of diners to receive the 25% discount off food however only one card may be used per table of diners with a 5 stamps received prior to that visit – see above.